Watch Again: Zoom Webinar from Thursday 5th October 2023 at 7:30pm.
online Webinar via Zoom On Demand
FREE to mandate holders
£30 for non-mandate holders
5 Oct 2023
CPD available but not approved for CPDA
Lanarkshire DENTISTS ONLY
Following the announcement and publication of the new SDR by the Scottish Government, the intent of the webinar is to discuss regulatory changes and the content of the new Determination I, with the opportunity for a Q&A session for clinical questions. Information on education, patient marketing and implementation on the 1st of November 2023, will also be discussed.
- To explain and clarify regulatory changes
- To answer any clinical questions the dental team may have about the Determination 1.
- To discuss the education, patient marketing and implementation.
- To answer any clinical questions with regards to the Det 1 and be more familiar with how it works.
- To learn what is available for the Education of Dentists and Dental teams.
- Implementation – how this will look and work
About Gillian Leslie
BDS (Gla) MFDS RCS (Eng)
Gillian is a practice owner in East Lothian and is a practicing dentist. She has a specialist interest in oral surgery and dental implants.
She spent the first part of her career as a dental officer in the Royal Navy and retired as a Surgeon Lieutenant Commander (D) after 13 years of service. She is a veteran of the Iraq war.
Her current roles include being the DCDO for the West and North of Scotland health boards, Reform of Determination 1, unscheduled care, engaging with stakeholders, IPC and advising on clinical policy framework.
Please log in to register for this meeting (If you don’t have an account as yet and you work in the Lanarkshire area you can register now and set up your mandate!)